I will be delivering a Beginning SSIS Development presentation at the Baltimore SQL Server User Group meeting 1 Feb 2006, and at the Hampton Roads SQL Server User Group 16 Feb 2006.
Beginning SSIS Development covers:
- Introduction to the new SSIS Integrated Development Environment
- Control Flow and Data Flow discussion
- An overview of controls, connections, and package flow
- Troubleshooting techniques
- A demonstration (or two, depending on time)
Details and directions are available at the respective websites. They should be fun evenings - I always enjoy presentations! If you're in the area and read this blog, stop by and introduce yourself!